Strategic Analysis Center
The Georgian Strategic Analysis Center (GSAC) is a non-governmental, impact-oriented policy education and advisory organization that:
- analyzes political developments in Georgia, the Black Sea region and internationally;
- drafts threat assessments and strategy documents on issues including regional security, energy security and economic cooperation;
- provides academic and practical training on constitutional democracy, geopolitics, national security, free media, and political transformation;
- supports the development of Georgian democracy with frequent media commentary and publications;
- engages in dialogue with and between political parties, civil society organizations, journalists, scholars, diplomats and international partners; and
- advises political parties on policy-based programs and reform policies.