Within the framework of the project, “Resilient Ethnic Minorities as a Response to Disinformation and Hybrid Threats” four-day training was held in Bolnisi on the following topics:
● The history, mission, and values of NATO;
● NATO-Georgia relations;
● Identifying the disinformation and techniques for combating it;
● Disinformation campaigns in Georgia;
● Hybrid warfare;
● Techniques to fight against hybrid warfare in Georgia;
● Tools for detecting the disinformation.
The training sessions were led by:
Vakhtang Kapanadze – Major-General (retired), has a Ph.D. in Military Sciences;
Nato Bachiashvili – the chairman of the International Centre for Geopolitical Studies.
The project is supported by the NATO Public Diplomacy Division.